Midwest Services & Solutions, LLC (“MS&S”) is a provider of FileMaker solutions and consulting services as well as software licensing for FileMaker.
MS&S operates https://www.midwestservicesandsolutions.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing services and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
For any privacy-related questions, please use the Contact Me page.
Who We Share Your Data With
We do not sell or rent our customers or users private personal information to anyone.
We use third-party services (data processors) for our website services. We list the specific third-parties in use below.
What Personal Data We Collect
Customer Information for Marketing Campaigns
We use email marketing to communicate with customers and potential customers from time to time. All email lists and campaigns are “opt-in”, meaning we will not send you these sorts of emails unless you indicate that you wish to receive them during signup or other interactions on our website.
We may send you solution support emails or payment notifications/receipts even if you have not opted-in to email marketing lists.
If at any time, our content ceases to appeal to you and you no longer want to receive communications from us, then you may click the unsubscribe link found at the footer of the emails.
We collect the following information for marketing campaigns: name and email address.
Customer Information for Order Processing
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Contact Me Form Submissions
If you use the Contact Me form on the website to obtain information or support, that information will be transmitted by email to the appropriate support representative. That information may include your name, email address, country, and any comments you specify.
Website Tracking and Analytics
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you are a registered user or have left comments on our site you can request to see or download the data we have about you.
For registered users or paying customers, this will also include profile information and download/payment histories.
You can request “to be forgotten” and we will erase any personally identifiable data we have about you. This will exclude data we need for administrative or security purposes or if we are required by law to retain some of the data.
Submit your requests to us from the Contact Me page.
Information from Children
Products and services provided by MS&S is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Please contact us if you believe we have any information from or about a child under the age of 13.
Policy was last updated May 26, 2018.